Introduction : Shall we play a game?
In the Beginning
Where, oh , where is that API Call?
The last error
Poly want a cracker?
Its all in the name
Finding the executable name
ICON fix this one
please download this tutorial in here
1. Introduction to the Visual Basic Language and
2. The Visual Basic Language
3. Exploring the Visual Basic Toolbox
4. More Exploration of the Visual Basic Toolbox
5. Creating a Stand-Alone Visual Basic Application
6. Error-Handling, Debugging and File Input/Output
7. Graphics Techniques with Visual Basic
8. Database Access and Management
9. Dynamic Link Libraries and the Windows API
10. Other Visual Basic Topics
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Tutorial download here
1.1 A brief description of Visual Basic
VISUAL BASIC is a high level programming language evolved from the earlier DOS version called BASIC.
BASIC means Beginners' Allpurpose Symbolic Instruction Code.
It is a fairly easy programming language to learn.
The codes look a bit like English Language. Different software companies produced different version of BASIC, such as Microsoft QBASIC, QUICKBASIC, GWBASIC ,IBM BASICA and so on.
VISUAL BASIC is a VISUAL and events driven Programming Language.These are the main divergence from the old BASIC.
In BASIC, programming is done in a text-only environment and the prgram is executed
In VISUAL BASIC, programming is done in a graphical environment.
Because users may click on a certain object randomly, so each object has to be programmed indepently to be able to response to those actions(events).
Therefore, a VISUAL BASIC Program is made up of many subprograms, each has its own
program codes, and each can be excecuted indepently and at the same time each can be linked together in one way or another.
Download this tutorial Here
VB Tutorial by James Forgarty download Here
Tutorial Visual Basic 6.0 Bahasa Indonesia silahkan unduh disini